The Ambassador Program
Demand for the Imerman Angels free service is growing! We are looking for engaged, energetic, passionate, and dedicated volunteers to help us increase our ability to accomplish our mission and vision on a worldwide scale. Here are the goals and objectives: generate greater awareness of Imerman Angels and services offered via outreach to hospitals, cancer centers, and corporations; represent Imerman Angels as an official liaison at hospitals, meetings, and speaking engagements.
Imerman Angels Ambassadors are dedicated volunteers working with staff and other volunteers helping expand community outreach and enabling us to reach our goals of ensuring that no one has to go through cancer on their own and providing matches for cancer patients and caregivers with 1 on 1 support.
What Does it Take to Become an Ambassador?
- Initial 1 year commitment
- Variable but usually 4-6 hours per week
Minimum Preferred Requirements
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and follow-through abilities
- Strong work ethic, a good sense of humor, a friendly personality
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, takes initiative
- Excellent verbal, written and general computer skills (advanced use of Microsoft Excel)
- Experience with Gmail and/or Google Sites or Google Apps
We are looking for professional, passionate leaders with exceptional communication skills. Ambassadors will be forming partnerships with hospitals, corporations, and local leaders. You think you have what it takes? Apply Here
Questions, email our Outreach Coordinator, Jackie Herigodt at email@example.com.
Below you will find a couple of videos that overview our mission and showcase a bit of fun (and creativity) that we use to share it with the world!
Becoming a Mentor Angel
Flash Mob to Spread our Mission