Imerman Angels is a cancer support nonprofit organization that creates personalized connections between cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers. We at Imerman Angels are only able to achieve our mission because we have so many dedicated individuals who support us by donating, volunteering, spreading awareness and much more!
For one day each year, people from all over the world come together in support of charities and causes they are passionate about. That day this year is May 4, so in honor of World Give Day we challenge you to take these simple steps to help an organization or a cause you care about.
- Write or blog about a charity you love to inform your friends and followers about it too.
- Follow nonprofit organizations on your social media pages.
- Volunteer for a fun charitable event with friends and family.
- Organize an online or third party event in benefit of a local nonprofit organization.
- Check an online nonprofit calendar and attend one of their benefit events with your friends.
- Participate in a run or walk to support a cause.
- Donate to a local charity with a mission you support.
These are just a few of the many ways you can support a nonprofit organization in your community. Each donation, no matter how small, contributes greatly to the success of an organization. For more ideas on how you can support an organization visit imermanangels.org/support-us.php.
This article is part of a series organized by GiveForward. To learn more, visit their website at www.giveforward.com.