The Ambassador Program
Demand for the Imerman Angels free service is growing! We are looking for engaged, energetic, passionate, and dedicated volunteers to help us accomplish our mission and vision on a worldwide scale. Currently, we have over 20 Ambassadors worldwide! Here are the goals and objectives: generate greater awareness of Imerman Angels and services offered via outreach to hospitals, cancer centers, and corporations; represent Imerman Angels as an official liaison at hospitals, meetings, and speaking engagements.
Imerman Angels Ambassadors are dedicated volunteers who play an integral role in helping expand community outreach around the world, enabling us to ensure that no one has to go through cancer on their own. With the aid of our Ambassadors, we are able to continue to provide more free, one-on-one matches for cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers!
What Does it Take to Become an Ambassador?
- Initial 1 year commitment
- Variable but usually 4-6 hours per week
Minimum Preferred Requirements
- Demonstrates leadership, organizational and follow-through abilities
- Strong work ethic, a good sense of humor, a friendly personality
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, takes initiative
- Excellent verbal, written and general computer skills (advanced use of Microsoft Excel)
- Experience with Gmail and/or Google Sites or Google Apps
We are looking for professional, passionate leaders with exceptional communication skills. Ambassadors will be forming partnerships with hospitals, corporations, and local leaders. You think you have what it takes? Apply Here
Questions, email our Program and Outreach Manager, Jackie Herigodt at email@example.com.
Below you will find a couple of videos that give an overview our mission.
Becoming a Mentor Angel
Make an Impact